Concept designer and storyteller Julia Bocanet graduated from the Design Academy in Eindhoven with her Distilled Wardrobe project - a three garment series of cleverly constructed garments with transformable elements. The garments were a result of Julia's research into emotional attachment and aversion to the fast fashion industry and subtly reflect her minimalistic and well-considered aesthetic result of time spent in Japan.
Together with GW Agency Julia is currently developing her portfolio of design, fashion and accessories work. She is now available for projects such as:
• Presentation of her current work, for example in an exhibition / show format
• Sustainable design assignments
• Jewellery design, bespoke
• 3D printing within fashion applications
• Capsule collections
• Digital designs for lasercutting